Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Around the Farm

My Granddaughter's favorite part of the day 
is to ride the golf cart around the farm.




We check the pond to see how many frogs, fish, or lizards we can see jumping in the water


She gets so excited everyday to look at the cows. She only  knows a few words but she knows the word pretty and that is what she thinks the cows are - they're just pretty.






You can read here about the cow that I have in the china cabinet



And here is the cow we have........ too funny, they look just alike!



There is a creek that runs all around the farm - awww, it is so relaxing


The dogs love to jump in and cool off




You can see my house in the background and then there is a barn, couple of chicken houses where we store hay, a workshop, and a potato barn



My Mom and I are neighbors,
here is a picture of the back of her house that I took while I was coming up from the creek




Here is the awesome view from her back porch


I still have several more craft shows coming up and my booth was bare after last weekend 
 It was an awesome show!! 

So, I promise I do read the blogs I follow,
I will just be slow on posting until these Fall craft shows
are over.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing this special part of my day!

Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment