Friday, November 19, 2010

A Peek around Woodstock Market

Have you ever walked into a store and loved it at first sight?

That is the way I feel when I walk in Woodstock Market in Woodstock, Ga

It's not just my new display either, although - I am totally lovin' it!!


I had a show in Winder, Ga last weekend, and couldn't make it by Woodstock Market 
So, I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in and saw the new display
I can't stop saying that I am lovin' it!

I so want this red cabinet - the color is beautiful!

Just look at those huge Christmas balls sitting on top!


I wish my pictures were better, 
but my Granddaughter was not going to sit in her stroller one more minute
so all these are taken while I was holding a one year old 



This is the creamiest prettiest cabinet with curvy legs


Woodstock Market is having their Christmas Open House this weekend 

So, I stocked up on a lot of Christmas Tassels


Okay, enough with the new booth display - that I am just lovin'


This is as you walk in, there are small areas set up as rooms
You can totally see how something would work in your own home


I wanted to get a closer picture of this yellow cabinet that is probably over 5 feet tall
It has that chippy paint that we all love
colors that are gorgeous
dovetail drawers
It's like there are three storage cabinets sitting on top of each other


This space in the back of the store is so much my favorite
Red walls
Roosters
And look at the light made out of an antique red can!!



A really cute black distressed bed with tons of details


The colors in this room are too perfect for words
Sage greens, blues, browns and those pillows!!


I can't tell you how beautiful this armoire is in real life
To give you some idea the scale of it
My Mom bought that stain glass window hanging on the wall 
It is a little over 60" tall and look at it compared to the armoire
By the way, the stain glass window was only $145
which I thought was an excellent price for such a huge window

With my Granddaughter's help, I could only took a few pictures of this neat store 
but I hope you got some good decorating ideas

I will be a vendor at the Chattanooga Market this Sunday 
And
I will be having a tassel party at my dear friend Jo-Ann's house
can't wait to tour you around her beautiful home!

and I'm also getting ready for Market Days in Tallahassee Fl

Thanks for stopping by!

Traci




No comments:

Post a Comment