Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mantel Headboard

Ahhh.....the master bedroom.

I still need to replace the nightstands and paint a dresser but this is my favorite room in the house.

One of the reasons is this huge fireplace headboard that came from the dump........can you believe it!




My Mom was unloading some wood scraps at our recycling center and noticed this fireplace propped against a stack of wood.

She ask the attendant if it belonged to anyone and he said nope, someone dropped it off because it was too big for their room.

He even helped her load it in the back of the truck.




She did not have anywhere to use it , so she gave it to me.
Mucho Gracias Mom!!


A little paint, padded with 3 pillows hung vertical and some leftover Waverly material.


And it is perfect!!
 I

So, although I would have liked for my bedroom to be perfect 

before I let you guys have a sneak peek...........


Here's to my 

Trash to Treasure 

Headboard!


and Fabulous Friday Finds Party 
 Come join the fun.........And I'm
so glad you stopped by!
Thanks,
Traci









No comments:

Post a Comment