Saturday, August 28, 2010

Storage in the Master Bathroom

This is my master bath 

probably the smallest room in the entire house! 

But I just love it. 


It is me.......

I love the bead board ceiling and walls.


I love the hardwood floors that are original to the house.



I love all the nooks and crannies of an old house. 

I took out a vanity in the small nook and my son built the shelves. 

The vanity had three small drawers and that was the only storage in the bathroom. 
Now with the open shelves and baskets - I have all the storage I need.

I just lined the top shelf with wallpaper and added plexi-glass to each shelf to allow the baskets to slide out without scuffing the paint.

I also turned one of the bigger baskets on it's side for the bath towels.

 
Remind me to fluff the bath towels next time I take a picture.

There is a square tub/shower to the right of this nook that is also original to the house. 


 It is always a treat to come in here!


Hope you enjoyed 
my bathroom!


Thanks for stopping by,
Traci














No comments:

Post a Comment