Friday, December 10, 2010

A Country Christmas Tree Filled with Metal Signs


I love putting up my Christmas tree

Although, I cheat a little

I have big ornaments

mostly metal tin signs

so.....it is quick and simple


I could not get a good picture of the entire tree

so, I took lots of pictures

Up close and personal



These snowflake ornaments are huge






A snowman hat for a topper





















A big red set of skies that I bought several years ago





I have always had a Christmas tree with

colored lights

it just fits my house better





My favorite part of this Christmas tree
is watching my Granddaughter's eyes when we turn on the lights




Come on over and join in the fun with
Thrifty Decor Chick: It's a Christmas Tree Party

Merry Christmas!


Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment