Monday, December 6, 2010

Market Days in Tallahassee

Wow and Double Wow

Market Days is the best show I have ever attended 
not only as a vendor, but as a visitor

Six large buildings packed full of handmade creations
 all so unique
 everything was a true work of art

I have been working non stop to get ready for this show

I knew it was going to be a big one 

but I was wrong

it was like -  gigantic!



I sold 128 tassels in two days!

A lot of Christmas tassels sold 

but I sold a lot of tassels with roosters, birds, bunnies, pelicans......

you name it and I think I sold it!



These are some pictures of my booth

before the show started

it looked quite different when the show ended!




This reindeer tassel was one of the first to sell 

it was the biggest tassel I have made so far



My display tablecovers are actually Waverly window drapes 
most of my candlestands come from Goodwill, Hobby Lobby or yardsales
I found the lamps at a yardsale about 10 years ago
they are antique oil cans made into lamps




I found the 3-tier round table at our local Ace Hardware


Here I am, 
before the show started, 
wondering if I was going to sell anything at all!

My dear friend Patty came to help 
the show started at 8am on Saturday morning

and I think we finally were able to sit down for a minute 

and get a drink of water around 2pm


It was fast, furious and fun!

Don't you love days like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment