Monday, January 10, 2011

My Stuff

My Mom always comments on how much I love stuff

And she is right....I do love stuff

I wanted to show you some of my most most favorite stuff

I love this goose that sits on top of my Hoosier cabinet



There is a funny story about this goose, my Mom and I saw this in the store
we both were like "we love this duck" and the salesman would say
"Yes, this is a great goose"
I guess that we said duck so much that when we got in the car and looked
at our receipt - he had written "Two ducks"


That always makes me smile

I love my stackable boxes in the corner of my dining room
they have every name you would ever call chicken feed

my favorite is Pullet Grower and Egg Maker Grain


You can see part of the huge
tobacco basket
that my Sister n Law and I found in an antique store
It is also my favorite

I love these pictures that I brought back from Greece



It amazes me each time I see these pictures
just to know that I walked down this same street
and saw these same buildings

And they haven't changed!

I love my Groceries sign in my pantry



I love the self portrait
of my son while in kinder garden

He is now 27


He has about 20 fingers and lopsided ears


I love the Chicken and Hen
sitting on top of the jelly cabinet
in my kitchen




I love this black shelf my Mom gave me
it fills up a large wall in my kitchen


My lamp in my bathroom makes me feel special


I simply love the accessories
that are on top of my armoire
in my bedroom



A fern on its side fills up a lot of space
two of the cutest rabbits
stacked toile hat boxes
and a metal scroll

I know the New Year is always about eliminating stuff
that you don't need or love

And although, as Mom says,I have a lot of stuff
I do purge quite often

Even though wall colors may change, 
these are some of the things that I love and will probably always have around

What kind of stuff do you love?

I am joining in the fun over at Marty's for  Table Top Tuesday



No comments:

Post a Comment