Monday, August 22, 2011

A basket to hold Magazines

        I love to get free stuff....you know the kind of free stuff that you actually really like! 
Since I have been saving my coke rewards and entering the codes, 
I have earned enough reward points to get free magazines



such as:
Better Homes and Garden
Traditional Home
and
Country Living



along with the Southern Living magazine I order
 adds up to a lot of magazines each month.

Here is what my coffee table looked like before I got the basket

I really needed something to contain all those magazines!
So,
I bought this huge basket for $20.00 at the Woodstock Market,
 a beautiful Home Decor store in Woostock, Ga where I sell my Decorative Tassels, 
you can also find them through my Etsy store.


I love how I can add about 3 months worth of magazines and still look pretty good.

Isn't it funny how when you contain anything in a basket or tray,
it just looks better, 
Kinda, looks like I am more organized than I really am!

I'm linking to:
Table Top Tuesday


 Thanks for stopping by!
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment