Saturday, February 19, 2011

Antiques, Consignments and Unique Finds

Yep, that is what they advertise 
and Oh My!

I am talking about Woodstock Market
in Woodstock, Ga 
they are located on the 
corner of Hwy 92 and Canton Rd./Main Street
in the Woodstock Place Shopping Center

Just look at these architectural pillars



Just like Pottery Barn 
but they are $79 and $59 compared to $250

They are stunning

 Then you have this huge gorgeous square coffee table


And very unique benches with very unique pillows
I am loving this look!


Fireplaces, chairs, dressers, buffets


the cutest white desk for $95


And the lights, from wire egg baskets to old feeding cans


And very girly lamps in pink flowers and feathers


A twin bed bench full of pillows in pretty shades of green


Red and Yellow Rooster Toile Table linens


And of course, I can't leave here without showing you
my little space at the Woodstock Market







They also have an Outdoor Market the first weekend of each Month 
starting in March

Thanks for shopping with me!
Traci



No comments:

Post a Comment