Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome Spring Craft Shows

 Here we go......
aren't you coming?


Spring Craft Shows are here!


I will be in Forsyth Ga  for the Forsythia Festival 
March  12th & 13th
This was listed in the Southern Living Home March Calendar for Georgia


Next
I will be at the Big Shanty Festival in Kennesaw, GA
April 16th & 17th


May 13th and 14th I will be in Dayton TN 
for the Tennessee Strawberry Festival



Then June 4th and 5th will be the
Lenoir City Festival in
Lenoir City, TN


Also,
Chattanooga Market on Sunday's
and
Knoxville Market Square on Saturday's


Not every Saturday and Sunday 
So, I will keep you informed on when and where



I also wanted to show you my new craft apron
which I totally LOVE



My best friend gave this to me for Christmas
she had it custom made from a lady on Etsy to match my tableskirts


And......
here is why




So,
come on by if you live close
or
if you are on a spring road trip




What a great way to say Welcome Spring

Are we there yet??

Traci



No comments:

Post a Comment