Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flower Power

Don't you love it when you go to a store and come out with some great ideas!

While shopping in downtown Chattanooga 

I found a store that had some really cool looking things

like these carnival tickets made into flowers



I just fell in love with these and thought they would be super simple to make


I bought my carnival tickets at Walmart for around $2.50



I used hot glue and put just a dot of glue on the edges
to form the petals
then I hot glued the button in the middle



If you want your flower to have a stem, just glue a stick or branch 
to the underside


These flowers would also look great hanging on branches




I can think of so many ways to display these quirky little flowers
but I like mine sitting on an old sewing machine
in the corner of my living room



Carnival ticket flowers

Simple
and just, oh so cute!


I am joining Kim's first Wow us Wednesday
And
The Lettered Cottage How To's Day

Thanks for stopping by! 
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment