Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wall Plaque Re-Do

Well, my Son and his Bride-to-be just bought a house

and need lots of things for decorations 

So, we have been hitting the thrift stores for bargains
and going through my stuff that I have in boxes



I had really forgotten about some of the stuff that I had put away
but, I found this distressed wall plaque that I have had for years
don't even know where in the world it came from
but I always like the feeling of it 
You know, that there was something really good about it
if you could get past the dainty painting on it



I had some leftover Sherwin Williams paint in Garden Sage


I just painted one coat on and rubbed some of it off

then I applied some bronze glaze
This looks so much better!
And the best part
it was totally free
And, I'm getting my basement cleaned out!

Stop on over at Kim's to see what else has been Redone, Sanded, Glazed, Painted, Distressed, Updated, etc.

Thanks for stopping by,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment