Wednesday, September 15, 2010

At the Woodstock Market

I wanted to show you what I was busy doing today.
I am now consigning my tassels with Woodstock Market located in Woodstock, Ga. 

So, I went and got my tassels all prettied up and ready for the weekend.



They have created a gift area, and I think I got the best spot!!  

Just look at that display hutch, it is for sale at the Woodstock Market - click here and you can read all the details.




I added a few Halloween tassels, pears and a cute rabbit





A few Christmas tassels and I am in love with these Fall tassels - they are so much fun!





A chicken in her nest, birds, red pears and a little red robin on the bottom shelf.




Airplanes that look like they are ready to take off.....






I really was not sure what size tassels to bring, how big my area was going to be or how the display was set up. So, I may bring some more tassels this weekend and fill up some more spots.

So, say a little wish for me that Woodstock Market will have a great weekend!

And
I wanted to thank everyone who gave me some much needed advice on my new front porch light.
It will be painted black this weekend and updated pictures will follow!
You guys are the greatest!! Thank you so Much!


Thanks for stopping by,
Traci
































No comments:

Post a Comment