Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Craft Shows - Gotta love 'em

Wow! I have had a great past couple of weekends and have more to go.....

Did I mention that I love Fall Craft shows. 




There is something about the people, the vendors, the food, the smell....

it is just a fun place to be!


I have shows this weekend at a Hot Air Balloon Festival
In Oct. I will be at the Nillie Bipper Arts Festival, 
New Salem Arts Festival on Lookout Mtn, also at the Chattanooga Market & a Yacht Club Show





I am also Consigning with the Woodstock Market in Woodstock, Ga

I have added my Fall & Christmas tassels to my shows and they are selling really well





And you have to love some Roosters & Birds



I have been asked about selling online.

So, I need your advice about what would be the best site for me to start selling. 
Etsy, Ebay or is there another site that you have used and liked.  

 So, just leave me a comment and let me know what you think would be the best(est)

Thanks for stopping by,
Traci




No comments:

Post a Comment