Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's in your China Cabinet?

My dining room has a built in china cabinet........


but, 

I don't own a pretty set of China to go in it. 
 
Heck, my everyday eating plates do not even match,

And, 

I would rather use plates on the wall.







So, What's in my China Cabinet?

This is what is on my top shelf, 

 A cow - which we have one on the farm with the exact same markings, 
a picture of my two dogs riding in the bronco 
and a fresh egg tin sign.

On the second shelf




My favorite two pictures of my boys, 
A plate that my Aunt gave me before she passed away
and then just added some fillers.

On the bottom shelf


A picture that my hubby made when he was in the 3rd grade, 
a red lantern given to me by my Father-in-law,
Souvenirs brought back from Greece
and some of my collection of yarn bobbins.



So,
Who said you had to have China in a china cabinet?


  There is no right way or wrong way to decorate your home - just use what makes you happy!

Thanks for stopping by,

Traci



No comments:

Post a Comment